Until now, I was involved in the following projects:
- (Project director) NCN Grant, Sonata Bis,Synthesis and advanced optical investigations of core-shell nanocrystals optically active in infrared spectral range (2014-2019).
- (Project director) NCBiR Grant, LIDER, Synthesis of Inorganic Nanocrystals doped by Lanthanide ions for Bio-Medical Applications. (SINDBAd)
- (Project director) MNiSW Grant, Iuventus Plus, Optical investigations of excitation mechanisms of lanthanide ions co-doped with silicon nanoclusters in SRSO/ORSO films for green light emitters obtained in CMOS technology (2011-2013).
- (Project director) MNiSW Grant, Iuventus Plus, Optical investigations of energy transfer processes from silicon nanoclusters to lanthanide ions...(2010-2011).
- (Project director) Grant of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education: Optical investigations of two-dimensional photonic crystals filled by sol-gel matrices doped with lanthanide ions.
- (Project co-ordinator)Polish-French Collaborative Grant (Polonium): Optical investigations of nanocrystalline materials based on silicon, doped by Nd ions for photonic and optoelectronic applications
- (Participant) 7th European Framework Programme: Bottom up approach for biomimetic surface of biomaterials.
- (Participant) Grant of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education: Transparent oxide-based films for electro-photo-chemical applications.
- (Project co-ordinator) Grant of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education: Optical investigations of doped and undoped silicon nanocrystals for optoelectronic aplications.
- (Participant) 6th European Framework Programme:Zero Order Dimension based Industrial components Applied to teleCommunications (ZODIAC).
- (Participant) 5th European Framework Programme: GaAs based emitters for fiber-optical data and telecommunication (GIFT).
- (Participant) NATO Collaborative Linkage Grant: Synthesis of luminescent xerogel films embedded in porous anodic alumina
- (Participant) CERION. Canadian-Polish Ininciative on Nanostructures within the Framework of 5th EU FP.
- (Project co-ordinator) Polish-French Collaborative Grant (Polonium): Study of the rare earth ions optical emission and energy transfer processes in silicon based gels
- (Participant) Grant of Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Investigation of electrical and optical properties of thin oxide films based on titania dedicated for optoelectronic applications.
- (Project director) University Grant. Optical investigations of silicon nanocrystals and gallium nitride nanocrystals and energy transfer processes from the nanocrystals to lanthanide ions.