Except research work, since 2007 I am a Faculty Advisor of Optical Society of America (OSA) and ( PHOBIA) Student Chapters.
In 2006/2007 I was also a president of Wroclaw Student SPIE Chapter, the local chapter of the International Society for Optical Engineering as well president of Wroclaw Student OSA Chapter,
chapters which provides the means for communicating new developments and applications to the scientific, engineering, and user communities through its publications, international conferences,
professional courses, workshops and exhibitions . . ( SPIE Student Chapter).
Since 2008 I am also a co-advisor of Photonics and Bionanotechnology Association of Monabiphot Students, Alumni and Friends (PhoBiA).
Awards and Scholarships:
Member of Council of National Centre for Research and Development (2012-2014).
Member of the Council of Young Scientists at the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (2011-2012).
- Dionizy Smolenski Award in the field of multidyscyplinary research (2012).
- Prime Minister Award for the best PhD thesis in Poland in the field of Material Science (2008).
- Scholarship of Ministry of Science and Higher Education for outstanding young researchers (2011).
- START award of Foundation for Polish Science (2009).
- START award of Foundation for Polish Science (2008).
- Wroclaw city President award in competition: "My Own Business Idea" (2011).
- Max Born Scholarship in the field of Physics (2006).
- SPIE Educational Scholarship in Optical Science and Engineering (2007).
- WRUT Rector's Award for the PhD. thesis (2008).
- Conference Scholarship founded by Foundation for Polish Science (2008).
- Australian Research Council Nanotechnology Network and Australian Research Network for Advanced Materials (ARCNN&ARNAM) Award for the best paper at IUMRS Conference, Sydney, Australia (2008).
- Young Researcher 2015 Plus Fellowship co-financed by European Union within European Social Funds (2011).
- Young Researcher Fellowship co-financed by European Union within European Social Funds (2010).
- Young Researcher Fellowship co-financed by European Union within European Social Funds (2009).
- ZPORR Scholarship. In the Framework of Integrated Programme for Regional Developing (2005-2007).